-World War 1- -WARNING THIS STORY IS GORY!-


“Woosh! BANG! Pew pew pew pew BOOM!” bombs and weapons scream, all around me as I doge everything coming my way through the mist. All I can see is a mixture of gasses, blood and pain.

screams ring out in the near villages as the world war has begun. Gun shots fire all around me as I shoot freely into the wilderness hoping to shoot someone or at least something other than trees or earth.

Shoots fire all night long. So as you'd expect I got no sleep. Every now and again I would pick up my gun and shoot freely into the darkness. I met some new friends on the horrific trip over here their names are Johnny and Michael, his other mate.

“Hey Jackson! How are you?” “ohhh Hello Johnny I'm good thanks how are you?” “Good thanks. What have you been doing?” He asks questionably. “Just been shooting around and throwing a couple of grenades yeah you?.” “oh just the same as you really. Pretty boring aye?” “yep”. “ATTACK!” “WOW! GET YOUR GUN!” “BANG BANG Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew BANG! Pew Pew BOOM! BANG!” as I swing my gun around making sure no one's there a shot Blast into the air “wow sheesh that was loud!” I say enthusiastically “well get some rest Jacko I have to go kill the damn rats!” “yes good idea”

All I remember from here onwards is screaming all around me and then I was knocked out. I waked up with the sound of gunfire and yelling of “GO GO GO!” more shots rang in the distance “what happened?” I say quietly a little bit mumbling “HE'S AWAKE HE'S AWAKE!. Are you okay you were shot we thought you were dead your leg has well ummm. Been shot of and we cut off the remaining tendons and left you to rest. but Good news is you're going home in a couple of days on the next ship.” “yay” I say enthusiastically but quietly mumbling a little.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8GMK Term 2 Week 100 Word Challenge

Term 1, Week 8, 100 Word Challenge Year 8. By Jackson.