Usain Bolt! Story






“See-ya Mama!”
“WAIT YOUR FORGOT YOU LUNCH! Ugggh my boy”
’’No worries mama!’’
As I skid around the courner. Urrch!
I sprint to school as fast as I can hear the sound of the air whipping my face as a dog barks behind me I speed up and leaping over a table and race along the hits its head and stops while I continue my quest to get to school and not being late. “Not Gonna Be Late… Not Gonna Be Late... Not Gonna Be Late… Not Gonna Be Late…” I chant as I. I race past the PE tescher just bearly leaving any space between us. Pages go flying everywhere but still I am almost late for school. I chuck my bag on my desk bearly missing the table whip out my pen and paper and start working. The day goes past quickly. I wake up with a rrrringggg! The lunch bell at last! “Huh?” “oh no. Lunch” I say Sadly as I walk out the door my stoumach grumbles as I see kids throwing up there luch and gobbling it up before anyone else gets it. I stumble past t5he P.E. Teacher and smell the delicous smell of his warm food. “Huhhhh” I grumble “Usain you right?” “I dont know if I am Going to eat all of dis. You want it?” he says “Yeaah” my stoumach grumbles “Okay its yours… If you can beat him… in a race?” “Him!?!?” I Refuse “Yeah just for here to that tree Okay” “HUH!” the opitisition grunts. “SCHREEECH!” Goes the P.E. Teachers whiistle I start with a steady pace he gains speed so I start a decent sprint my stoumach gumbles as if saying “OI! I am empty feed me man!” I fork my head back foood! I start speeding up I gain speed I win!!!! “Yess! I just bet him! I win Win I win I win ouggggggh!” I chant “wow! Heres your lunch trackstar!” P.E Coach says. “You know your are good but… If you want to be great. Your gonna have to take this more seriously” He continues “Hmmmm” I mumble I set off to start running panting as I go. “Here comes the teenage sensation Usain Bolt! Speeding down this track”
“Oh my Gosh look at this kid. This kid is absolutly incredible! He wins again!” “he wins wins he wins wins wins wins” the crowd chants trpohies stack them selfes in my hands.
I prepare by looking at the news paper ready to start my race. “WIn! Win WIn WIn WIN USAIN! WIN! WIN ! WIN!” the crowd chants as they rap there hands around me and dropme onto the bench as if true. “Whats the matter usain?” “what if I dont win?” “what if you dont win? When did you become so serious boy?” she qustions “dont let me go dear mama please.” I say quitly “look at your self Usain. Your worried about the big race. Worried about the big crowd out there. So many worries in there that you forgot wich shoe goes on witch foot. Maby you forgot who you are too? The boy I know has no worries beacause all worries ever do is wear you down. Usain you have to remember you can always go faster when you keep it light. Easy?” She cheers me up “Okay. No worries Mama” to what I did not realise that I was stepping out onto my future reputation. With sponser like gatrogade. And even with live TV waching. “SET” BANG! The gun goes and we all race off I have gaining speed I am coming first just then I slipped back as I look for my Mum in the front row she smiles I grow courage and race on ahead “USAIN BOLTY COMES IN FIRST PLACE!” The speakers blare




To Watch The Video -Click Here- It Is About Usain Bolts Childhood

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8GMK Term 2 Week 100 Word Challenge

Term 1, Week 8, 100 Word Challenge Year 8. By Jackson.